Monday, October 30, 2006

"Got a License to Confuse"


Well, I survived Halloween, just barely. Who knew that an all you can drink at a bar would serve Classy huge goblets of 75% vodka all night and that these goblets would in turn make her fall into the bushes?

One more Halloween related event to go which is going to see . . . And you will know us by the Trail of Dead at House of Blues on Halloween night, and barring any concussion rendering boot blows to my head in the mosh pit, I will be on the home stretch to my ten year reunion come Wednesday.

Another brilliant reunion preparation idea. I have a friend that did not go to my high school that is going to my reunion. He has been debating whether or not he should be honest and let the other attendees know that he didn’t go to our school or if he should go with the more hilarious option of pretending that he is actually someone that went to our school.

Since I always opt for hilarity, I think the second option will be spectacular for all parties involved. To assist him with achieving success with this endeavor, success equating to making as many people as uncomfortable as possible (awkwardness, anyone?) and entertaining my friends and me for the majority of the evening with his antics, I will do the following:

I will closely examine my senior yearbook and find someone who looks similar to my friend. I will cross reference the picture with the attendees on the Evite list in order to prevent any sabotage of the plan. Two Tony Titones does not a good reunion make.

He has requested that I find ten people from my class that I know some dirt on or just some random details. I then need to blow up their senior pictures (thanks to Dr. Ken for letting me use his senior photo) to 8x10 size placing their name underneath as well as five bullet points containing the factoids he needs to memorize. He will memorize these items, names, and faces during our pre-party. They may be memorized during a drunken haze, but I believe that any permutation of name/face/fact that he can remember will result in comedy gold.

For instance, “Hey, insert name here, I am sorry that you won that clown car of a Geo Metro at the senior picnic. Didn’t I see you drive up in that today?”

“Wassup, insert name here, I feel bad that you didn’t win as prom queen, to make up for it do you want to go make out in the corner?”

“Yo, insert name here, didn’t I see your name in the police blotter? Nice work!” (Proceed to try to get a high five)

This reunion is shaping up to be the event of the century. Well, okay, maybe of November, no wait, I’m going to see Morrissey, My Morning Jacket, and have a trip planned to NYC. Let’s just say hands down that it is going to rule!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go finding my yearbook picture. Those were the days! I ate so much pussy in those days, that moustache looked like a glazed donut.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cunning plan, can't wait to see how many will be convinced they actually went to school with this guy!

Hope you survive the mosh pit and celebrations tomorrow night, just watch out for those bushes after a few more vodkas!

7:46 AM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Dr. Ken- I think that the only moustache rides that happened were with actual glazed donuts and with Tammy whose glamour shot is also featured. Naughty girls need love too.

Matt-I hope I survive as well, but a good headline would be, "Ms. Classy was down for the count by a kick in the head, but the power of rock n' roll kept her alive."

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I was going to comment about your entry, but I read Dr. Ken's comment and I blanked out. So now I am going to comment on Dr. Ken's comment: That is the funniest thing I've read since that "fat girl at dodgeball" line.

Classy: have fun at the reunion and good luck.

12:58 PM  
Blogger darci ann said...

totally unrelated, but i saw this and thought of you... :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k9lVRoI5C3M&mode=related&search=

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you're talking about me and my antics for your reunion. i feel special. oh, please stop referring to me as a "friend," it's unsettling.

3:39 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Cherry- Dr. Ken is ALWAYS stealing my thunder! Really though his comment left me dumbfounded. I had to pull out a Samantha Fox reference because she's always on my mind.

Darci- I will never tire of pandas! Thanks for thinking of me and my obsession!

Anon Friend- Friend, I promise to never call you friend again, my friend, instead I will call you His Supreme Trolliness.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm HELLO? Where are you? I want to hear about the reunion! Speak to us...

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya gotta shake it baby,
ya gotta shake it baby,
ya gotta shake it...


http://www.newsacredcow.com/welcome.html

...INDUBLITABLY Hell Bent and Burnt. Burned? Kilt? or Worst?

How's Alma's finest salesperson?

5:16 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Cherry et al- I am back in action, but the people will still need to wait for the reunion recapturement. Brain hurting, overstimulation.

Anon only- That song reminds me of crying when a certain someone shaved off his moustache and I didn't recognize him.

That website made me trip my balls off. I felt as if I was at a fluorescent paint basement party.

My next strategy is to team Alma up with Carico International and Personal Creations.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chorus narayan readiness toilet burrito prohibition pacificare inaccessible commences ruminate contemporary
lolikneri havaqatsu

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home