Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is It Really So Strange?

1. That I’ve eaten two packs of saltines in two days?

2. That I am so sports superstitious that I almost used my Chicago Bears rally towel to
preserve my funk from the winning game I witnessed?

3. That I’m addicted to Trident White gum?

4. That sometimes when I drive or play softball I pretend I am chewing gum?

5. That I usually don’t leave the house without eyeliner on?



6. That I like reading my free subscription to Seventeen magazine for its fashion tips?

7. That I think my Ipod can sense my mood whilst in shuffle?





8. That I get a hand car wash at least once a week?

9. That I want to use the word indubitably more often?


10. That I’m infatuated with these things?





11. That I’m leaving for London in less than two weeks and have nothing really on my
itinerary?

12. That I made this list?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Loaf said...

7. Scary but true, those things do read minds!

9. You can use the word indubitably to your hearts content in England, and you won't look out of place. (Providing you're visiting 19th century England)

10. The fact that I was mesmerised by it dancing for about a minute means you're not the only one.

11. Any blank spots in the itinerary can always be filled by the many fine pubs, bars, taverns or drinking establishments. Start watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels to bring yourself up to speed on the language ;)

12:05 AM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

2. You know because you didn't preserve your funk The Bears will lose now. Everyone is Chicago is going to beat you up once they hear that.

3. Do you have something about Black gum, racist.

4. Do you also pretend that you are cooler and funnier than I am?

11. Awhh... London... memories. Have fun

8:23 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. No (me neither)
6. Yes
7. No
8. Awesome
9. No
10. Sorta, kinda.
11. Not at all.
12. Not at all.

9:54 AM  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

I do the pretending to chew gum to... Wow. LP always looks at me and says "What are you doing? You don't have gum." Not sure why I do it, but I do.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

My itunes can be a real bastard sometimes by sneaking the perfect song to make me want to cry. But, he can also hit up the perfect song to chear me up - like Teena Marie.

1:15 PM  
Blogger ReckenRoll said...

Oh my god I LOVE SALTINES. They don't have them in the UK. Not even a bastardized form of them. I know not why.

However, when I was in Italy they DID have a bastardized form of them and I packed an oversized box back to the UK.

They've all since been consumed. Sadcakes.

What are you doing in the UK? Happy to offer tips.

7:58 AM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Matt- I have no doubt that the pubs will be a significant portion of my intinerary.

Julie- Pretend? HA!

Cherry- I am happy to hear that you love eyeliner as much as I do. It makes us look HOTT, no?

5of9er- Very odd indeed, but nice to know I'm not the only freak around here.

Dr. Ken- "A little birdy told me that you feel the same ame". Damn that Rick James was awesome.

Katie- Saltines are a gift from God. I will be sure to bring a box with me for my visit. The intention of my visit? A little vacation with my super excellent brother, Zebidiah Makacki Jalapeno Camlto.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home