Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rockwell and MJ were right!

UPDATE!

CLASSY: 1 HERMAPHRODITES: 0

I was shocked and saddened by recent correspondence from my dearest brother Zebidiah Makacki Jalapeno Camlto:

As of today, I am prohibited from posting to your "ClassyandFancy" page. The Websense Enterprise reason given for the censorship: "category sex is filtered". This makes no sense to me Mr. Websense Enterprise Firewaldo. Now, I can read the blog (which contains little to no references to sex and written by my little sister no less...ewww!), but may not post to said blog because the assumption of what I might end up typing could possibly be viewed as "sexy"? Hmm, I never thought my sexiness preceded me, but I guess I'll take the compliment when given. I'm too sexy for this song.

Classy is sexy you say? Interesting? Perhaps. Funny? Possibly. Sexy? That is definitely up for debate. Although, in the past I have used the phrases “Doing her against the wall”, “Gettin’ it on”, “Makin’ some time”, and “Dry Humpin”, these phrases would appeal to a very sheltered 14 year old hermaphrodite*. I have mentioned my dream of employment at VIPs Gentleman’s Club. I have included pictures of a scantily clad Hugh Grant and Andrea True. I have talked about Old Style beer A LOT. While I find all of these things VERY SEXY, I am not sure they are on par with the general view of titillating topics. I guess they have a lot of hermaphrodites working at Websense and that my readers are too damn hot. But, I think you already knew the second reason.

*This past weekend a voodoo necklace told me I was going to have two hermaphrodite children. Woo hoo! I love Jamie Lee Curtis and people I'm gonna have two!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger JulieGong said...

Wow 2. Really? You're so lucky!

10:04 AM  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

I think it was the "dry humpin" that closed the deal... you can't go around typing "dry humpin" or the man will shut you down. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Dry Humpin

11:16 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

And more Dry Humpin

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh holy shit. I don't know what you said or did, sister o' mine, but the shakles of supression have been broken, the iron curtain has lifted, the stoppage in my sink unclogged.

Just for kicks I thought I'd give posting to your blog another twirl and whadda know...computer says: Go Stallions Go!

This can only mean one of two things:
A)you are gestapo
B)the veil of prohibition has been lifted because the face beneath isn't very sexy at all.

Hmmm...I never did find my suspenders, Docs, and skull cap.

Classy, you sexy fo sho.

12:17 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Julie- I know! I can't wait for those two bundles of ambiguous joy!

5 of 9er- They are Prudity McGees!

Cherry- Why are you trying to shut Classy down? We were separated at birth, remember?

Zebidiah- Once they found out my future belly fruit would be their own kind they reconsidered. That and my words cut like Drano, yo!

Wait, does this mean we aren't sexy? We are a sad lot.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Classy, ain't no one gonna' break'a' your stride. Ain't no one gonna slow you down.

Keep your perverted site rockin'!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home