Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm Not Here To Start No Trouble

Update Trois: I am pissed at Dr. Ken. Well, okay, not pissed, just jealous. I didn't get any takers on my offer. Oh well, my kid is going to be damn cute. You'll be sorry.

Update Deux: I will give up my first born hermaphrodite for tickets for this Sunday's NFC Championship Game against the New Orleans Saints.


Update!!!!! CHICAGO BEARS win 27-24 in Overtime!
Classy is there to see it & almost has seven heart attacks!



How psyched am I that the first Chicago Bears game I will ever go to is this Sunday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks! Yesterday, I received a phone call late in the afternoon from one of my friends who told me that they had just released a block of tickets on Ticketmaster. I frantically went on the website, put in many permuations of Zs or 2s or Ls or Is, so many so that my head was spinning, but I couldn't stop typing and reloading the page. I NEEDED a ticket. I finally achieved success and am the owner of a pretty decent ticket near the goal line two sections up. I have to sit by myself, but it ain't no thang. I am going to have one hell of a frozen ass super fantastic super duper fan time. I am going to wear my orange rain boots and am going to start tailgaiting at 8am, so maybe you'll see me on tv. Wait, you will definitely see me on tv.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Loaf said...

Well done Classy, your fanatical persistence paid off!

Unrelated, but I just found Panda-Z on you YouTube. I now understand where your header image comes from, but don't understand anything else! That program is just surreal.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Bear down, Classy! Can you make a stop by For Eyes and pick up a pair of glasses for Rex?

You are roller skating right now. I'm super jealous. I want to see your playlist of roller rink jamz.

7:11 PM  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

I'm jealous. Go Bears!

9:30 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

You shoulda got two tickets so you could have brought along a friend and not sit by yourself.

11:52 AM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Matt- Oh yes, I am quite fanatical in many aspects of my life! I plan on trying to get tics for this coming Sunday!

Dr. Ken- Rex didn't need glasses, but I was a bit worried about the D. Roller skating RULED! I couple skated to "All Cried Out" and tried to lift my leg up parallel to the floor. I impressed myself.

5of9er- I can't believe you got rid of your tickets! Oh well, there is always this week!

Cherry- I did buy two tickets but in different sections. I still had a hell of a time sitting by myself screaming my head off and clapping my hands until they bled.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Classy, I'm giving you full credit for the Bears' victory.

5:56 PM  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Question, is Superbowl Shuffle clogging the airwaves in Chicago again? I was just there for Xmas and did not hear it once. I think this song is totally underrated (rhyming trouble and shuffle? Ingenius!) and should return in full strength immediately.

1:42 PM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

I kinda sad I didn't have tickets to the game because trading a hermaphroodite baby for a ticket would have been a sweet deal.

2:01 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Dr. Ken- Full credit? Why thank you. I didn't want to mess up the mojo so I was trying to not take a shower for the whole week.

Chuckdaddy- No Superbowl Shuffle yet. That tune is the bomb. I watched clips of it over and over again on Sunday as a warm up for the game and it only helped to heighten my love for it.

LKK- I like to see that the superstitions have rubbed off on you. Now if I can only get you a pair of those huge orange earrings. . .

Julie- Very sweet indeed. Frankly, I am shocked no one took me up on the offer. Their loss.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home