Tuesday, June 12, 2007

PART I of: Do you really want to know these things?

***

My frenemy, Ms. Julie Gong, in an attempt to get me to blog more and stop being so boring, has enlisted me in a little game of tag. I decided to tag my best blog friends as well (see below). At present, I don't have the time to really do the task justice, but in the next day or so I will bestill upon you the wonderfulness of knowing these random factoids about me. In the meantime, bloggy friends, get to work!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Whiskeymarie
2) FeistyMnGirl
3) What Greg Likes
4) A Blog of a Good Time
5) Classy (c'est moi!)

Select five people to tag:

Cherry Ride
Dr.Ken
5of9er
Anaesthetised Aussie
Loaf

What were you doing 10 years ago?

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Five snacks you enjoy:

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Five bad habits:

Five things you like doing:

Five things you would never wear again:

Five favorite toys:

*** It's a tag of a panda, get it?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

First off: You bitch (for tagging me)!

Secondly: Yes, I get it. Well done.

11:38 AM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

That doesn't even look like a panda. I thought it was a rabid monster eating something.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Loaf said...

I'm going to say thanks for tagging me, as it was a bit of a dry day for posts!

3:46 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Cherry- 1st: You're welcome!
2nd: I am glad someone appreciates it.

Julie- Work with me here on this one. I'm participating in your little game, geesh!

Loaf- No more pictures of you in the bathroom to post?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home