Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Part II of: Do you really want to know these things?

Here's my go at it. I'm not sure if you will find me more intriguing or wish you never knew me.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place.

Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Whiskeymarie
2) FeistyMnGirl
3) What Greg Likes
4) A Blog of a Good Time
5) Classy (c'est moi!)

Select five people to tag:
Cherry Ride
Dr.Ken
5of9er
Anaesthetised Aussie
Loaf

What were you doing 10 years ago?


Finished my freshman year at NYU and moved back to Chicago. Started a job at the Museum of Contemporary Art where I served Tommy Lee Jones a Pilsner Urquell and worked one day at the Ghiradelli Chocolate Shop. Promoted underground parties and bought a 71 VW Squareback.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Oh boy, good times. Quit my job, quit grad school, broke off an engagement and moved back to Chicago from Ohio.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Jays Hot Stuff Chips
2) Peanut M&Ms
3) Injera (I sometimes eat it without anything else and eat it so quickly that I always get hiccups)
4) Greasy Sesame Balls from the Chinese bakery
5) Cheese Combos

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1) "William, it was really nothing"- The Smiths
2) "1 Thing"- Amerie
3) "The Jumpoff"- Lil' Kim
4) "Another Morning Stoner"- And you will know us by the trail of dead
5) "Twisterella"- Ride

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Let my parents retire early.
2) Go to every Chicago Bears game. Hang out at the Cadillac Club, eat at the buffet, get on the jumbotron.
3) Be a spectator on the European leg of the World Rally Championship.
4) Buy a roller rink and stock the dj booth with the best tunes evah! No roller blades or douche bags allowed.
5) Buy a Mitsubishi Evolution & Subaru WRX Sti
-I would do other noble things, really I would! But, I figure, I've dedicated the last 10+ years of my life helping people so I'm due for some comeuppance, right?

Five bad habits:
1) OCD
2) Getting sucked into to marathons on VHI & MTV
3) Road rage
4) Drunk rage
5) Stream of consciousness

Five things you like doing:
1) Dancing
2) Being random
3) Hangin' with my homies
4) Finding new music
5) Eating fried foods

Five things you would never wear again:
1) My seafoam green dress that I wore to a Turnabout Dance my freshman year of high school.
2) I will never live this one down: My 2005 World Series Champion White Sox long sleeve shirt with jeans and cowboy boots.
3) My orange jeans from my underground party days. They weren't Cross Colors, but they might as well as have been.
4) Blonde hair
5) Platform gym shoes ( I know I'm short and everything, but really, what was I thinking?)

Five favorite toys:


1) Get Along Gang Clubhouse Caboose
2) The Sprinkler
3) Those puzzles on the tables at Cracker Barrel
4) Baseball Glove
5) Monchichis

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shouldn't a certain taxi cab button down be included in those things never to be worn again? i know you still have it.

11:06 AM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Anon whose initials don't belong on the garage door: Wait a sec! I seem to recall that a certain someone coveted that shirt as well as my Eastlands!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Do you still have the 71 VW Squareback??

That is SOO awesome!

10:00 AM  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

You are special... you are the only one who tagged me and I actually did it. It's because you are a Sox fan. :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Cherry- I wish I still had it :( It had some major brake issues and I stopped driving it for fear I would die. I decided to donate it and I parted ways with my dear Hildegarde.

9er- I am honored. At least being a Sox fan gets me something besides an ulcer.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I think we must be brothas from otha mothas...my 5 bad habits are exactly the same!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drunk Rage. That one definitely shoulda been on my bad habits list. I hate it when I do that.

Orange jeans, hmmm? Don't feel too bad. I had pink Levis.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Well done! I usually hate those tagging things, which means I won't be answering those questions, but I really liked reading your's.

9:43 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

Jenny!- My mother is a panda and I have no idea who my father is.

SRU- Be sure to not wear those pink levis while drunk, I am certain a fight would break out.

Dr. Ken- LAME, you just don't want us to know about a certain item emblazoned with the word CANCUN.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Eternally Recovering said...

I wanna be your date to the WRC!!! Will you take me with you..will ya, will ya???? I miss being a spectator! They are SOOOO much fun!

5:34 PM  
Blogger classyandfancy said...

one lil'- It's a deal! I'm soooo jealous that you've actually been a specator. The only specatating I've done is on my couch watching the Speed Network!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home