Friday, July 27, 2007

What does this say about me?


I found this Japanese packaging label on a random Google images search about a year ago. While I am a sucker for Japanese products and advertisement, I am wondering why I saved this little strawberried headed lassie to my precious I-Photo library. That programs' rolls should be reserved for something useful, right, like the latest pictures of celebrity spawn and the like. Or for pictures of me getting my groove on. Or for pictures of me at sporting events. This precarious save makes me question all that I hold dear. Check that, it makes me question if my randomness will one day get the best of me and leave me with bunch of imaginary fruit/meat/vegetable headed and panda robot friends, which on the surface seemingly rules, you know with their ability to cause havoc and protect me from wilde beast, but in the end will leave MUCH to be desired.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger captain corky said...

I really got a good laugh at the cartoon you did for Cherry Ride!

10:29 AM  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

It would not be good to have a strawberry head, what if you went on a date and your date started eating your head, of what if you grew some nasty mold, or what about fruit flies and bugs? I say, keep the head you have now.

11:35 AM  
Blogger minijonb said...

i really don't want to think about what my web photo library says about me...

6:01 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

With all the random picture I use for blogs, my saved pictures are a nation of thousands from Star Jones to MacGyver.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

I have so many random pics for my blog too, If I died and someone went through that...they would seriously wonder! Being eclectic is cool...so strawberry head is...you know...cool!

11:41 AM  
Blogger JulieGong said...

I see the resemblance between you and strawberry head.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Maybe you saved it because that little strawberry-head looks exactly like you?

Hee hee

2:29 PM  
Blogger Loaf said...

Don't give up the randomness; when you become that crazy old lady, I want to be able to say "I knew that crazy old lady when she was a crazy young lady"

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home